WHO BENEFITS FROM PRIVATE TRAINING?
- Dogs who are too stressed, fearful or distracted in a group setting or away from their homes.
Some dogs cannot handle the stress of being in a strange room with a group of other dogs. If your dog is too distracted from excitement or stressed and fearful, he will not be able to learn. Sometimes the human end of the leash cannot focus on our instruction while trying to calm a stressed dog, making an unpleasant visit for both dog and handler.
- Owners who want one-on-one coaching from their instructor.
Perhaps you prefer to work directly with an instructor so all your questions and concerns can be addressed during your session. Or, maybe you are looking to really advance your handling skills and want to work on more advanced behaviors. Private Training is also perfect if your family is joining in the fun.
- Owners that have specific training goals to accomplish.
Perhaps you want to focus on areas such as improving your dog’s foundation behaviors with distractions, leash walking or stronger recalls. We can design a training plan around the goals you wish to accomplish.
PRIVATE TRAINING SESSIONS
FEES – $125 per hour | $450 for a 4-hour package
Private Training sessions must be paid in full prior to scheduling an appointment.
- All training sales are final and non-refundable.
- Please carefully consider your schedule when registering.
- Private training sessions must be completed within 6 months from the date of payment. If your allotted time period expires you will have to pay for additional training.
- All private training is conducted at our facility.