The Awesome Dawgs Dog Park is a privately owned, operated and managed canine training facility.
The purpose of this facility is for teaching and maintaining safe and appropriate social interaction of canines while in an open and spacious setting.
Please note that the 2pm play times Tuesday-Sunday are open play but reserved for timid players, dogs that are new to off leash play, or dog evaluations. We request that no rough players attend during this session so we can nurture calm play for our newbies and those that do not like crazy play, thanks!
You may reserve our Dawg Park for private use by contacting us at least 2 weeks in advance.
All dogs must be evaluated before Park Play to determine your dog’s color code, based on play style, sociability, and temperament.
- Handlers must clean up after their dog.
- Park players must check in at the front desk before entering the park.
- The following items are not permitted: glass containers, alcohol, people & dog food/treats, children under 12, firearms, weapons, smoking, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, cell phone use (calls, texting, etc.)
- Dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered, unless you have a private reservation.
- One dog per person during Open and Pack Play sessions.
- Dog handler must be 18 years or older.
- All park visitors must be registered, paid and fully vaccinated in order to enter the park.
- All gates must remain securely closed.
- Dogs that are in the play space may not be on leash, wearing harnesses or other training devices.
- Dogs must be 4 months of age or older to be in outdoor park.
- Handlers must refrain from running.
- Handlers must have their dogs in sight and be attentive to their dog’s interactions at all times.
- No human or animal aggressive dogs are permitted.
- Awesome Dawgs reserves the right to prohibit or remove any dog at any time at their discretion.
- No females in heat permitted in the park at any time.