Like many small businesses, ours is forced to make major changes to help combat the Coronavirus. Our store staff is wearing latex gloves at all times. We are all regularly using Clorox wipes to disinfect door fixtures, surfaces and anything else frequently handled by us or our customers.
Below is an explanation of products and services Awesome Dawgs will continue to offer and clarification of what we will be doing to follow the guidelines set forth by our state’s government.
Remember, Social Distance!
- If you have traveled to a state that is on the travel quarantine list, please quarantine yourself for 14 days before returning to class, the park or store.
- Wear a mask everywhere on the Awesome Dawgs campus, and be sure it covers your nose and mouth.
- Only one adult per dog can be in the park during open, group play sessions
- If you or anyone in your home is not feeling well, please stay home from play.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from one another. Do not crowd the store.
- Utilize hand sanitizer stations
Who knows how long this crisis will continue to upend our daily lives? We all need to pull together and help one another stay safe. Awesome Dawgs will continue to do everything we can to make it easier for our clients to keep their pets well fed and healthy. Thank you for continuing to support us through this unprecedented emergency.