Our Private Training sessions are tailored to your individual needs to make the most of your time spent with us.
PRIVATE TRAINING OPTIONS
- Any of our Group Classes can be taught privately
- New Baby Preparation
- New Puppy Preparation/Assistance with Breed Selection or Rescue Options
- B.A.R.C. – Begin Animal Rescue Correctly (training and educational topics for transitioning a recently adopted dog from a shelter or rescue into your home)
- Clicker Training
- Tricks, Fun & Games
- Agility Fun
- Help with Troublesome Behaviors (counter-surfing, door-dashing, jumping-chewing-digging, pulling on leash, lack of focus)
Private Training sessions are available:
- In your home
- At The Training Center
- At The Dawg Park
- In and around your neighborhood
- At public locations such as parks or trails if your dog is ready for that level of distractions.
WHO BENEFITS FROM PRIVATE TRAINING?
- Dogs who are too stressed, fearful or distracted in a group setting or away from their homes.
Some dogs cannot handle the stress of being in a strange room with a group of other dogs. If your dog is too distracted from excitement or stressed and fearful, he will not be able to learn. Sometimes the human end of the leash cannot focus on our instruction while trying to calm a stressed dog, making an unpleasant visit for both dog and handler. In-home training takes this variable out of the picture and provides an environment that encourages stress-free learning.
- Owners who want one-on-one coaching from their instructor.
Perhaps you prefer to work directly with a training so all your questions and concerns can be addressed during your session. Or, maybe you are looking to really advance your handling skills and want to work on more advanced behaviors. Private Training is also perfect if your family is joining in the fun.
- Owners with busy schedules, or prefer an in-home visit.
We plan sessions to accommodate your family’s schedule so that everyone can participate. Private instruction is an efficient and economical way to address your specific training requirements. We cover the material offered in a six-week group class in just three sessions.
- Owners that have specific training goals to accomplish.
Perhaps you want to focus on areas such as improving your dog’s foundation behaviors with distractions, leash walking or stronger recalls. We can design a training plan around the goals you wish to accomplish.
1 Session $100, 3 Sessions $275
(Travel Fees may apply if you live outside of Berks County.)
- Private Training sessions must be paid in full prior to scheduling an appointment.
- All training sales are final and non-refundable.
- Please carefully consider your schedule when registering.
- Private training sessions must be completed within 6 months from the date of payment. If your allotted time period expires you will have to pay for additional training.